Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Moving to Furtastic in 2024

My Side7 Account got deleted in January 31st also, I have Furtastic Account Now!

Emeraldia the Cat is leaving Side7 in 2023 because of Trollbait. “I will be Deleting Side7 Account on January 31st, 2024!” She moved to Furtastic in 2024 and Palpatine Panda saying “What are you From, Kitty!” Emeraldia said. “I came from Side7 because of Drama!” The Kitty will be Enjoying her new Life in 2024!

Emeraldia-the-Kitty was moved from Side7 in 2023 to Furtastic in 2024.

Did you know, Side7 Account was deleted in January 31st?

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!