Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

My Likes and Dislikes


 Well, I guess I called the Attorney!

Likes: Being a Twitch Streamer, Gaming, Easy Video Gaming, Drawing, Hanging Out in Discord, TikTok Viral Videos, Watching YouTube Videos, Manga, Anime, Movies, Comedy, High End Trends, Desserts, 3D Art, and Philippine Culture.

Dislikes: Harassment/Bullying, Politics, Obscenity Controversy Topics, Propaganda, Hateful Conduct, Hard Video Gaming, Extreme Loud Noises, Darkness, Spamming, Doxxing, Stalking, Grotesque, Crappy Movies (Jack and Jill, Teen Titans Go to the Movies!, Norm of the North, and Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank etc.), Scary Opening Logos, and Trolling.

I just…

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!