Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Oh No, Did I Broke the Law?

 Oh Dear, Oh My. Did you break the Law about Harassment and Bullying? So, We went to the Attorney’s Court in Philippines to request File a John Doe Lawsuit to Hazel3/CuteVixen. What did the Attorney Say? “Harassment and Bullying can result the Law to be Broken!” So, Me and my Attorney will file a John Doe Lawsuit to Websites to stop Harassment and Bullying. After the John Doe Lawsuit, We talked to the Attorney about the Legal Issue of Harassment and Bullying. He Said, “Harassment and Bullying can result the Law to be Broken and it’s Illegal to the Online Internet.” The Attorney will be talking to Her on the phone to teach her how to stop Harassment and Bullying on the Internet Online. Me and the Attorney will tell about Harassment and Bullying. After teaching me how to stop Harassment and Bullying. The Attorney is watching Carol not to Harass or Bully Internet Users.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!