Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

A Letter from Angus-Nitro

Well, I was asking Tom Fulp to Appeal the Art Portal Ban for Misuse. Whoa, I will check for Notes on DeviantArt. What? It’s the Letter from Angus-Nitro. titled “Regarding Hazel3”!


"Hey there Apologies for bugging you but i recently cut off contact with Hazel on every platform. A little because i got tired of her shit-talking about you on my discord server constantly, but also just tired of her harassing people and constantly playing the victim. So i was wondering if i could get your side of the story between the relationship of you two and why she hates your guts so much?"


Whoa, I have a Legal Issue about Harassment and Bullying that makes the Law Broken. I should check the FA Account Is it banned or Unbanned by the Attorney? and Checking the SF Account is it banned or Unbanned by the Attorney? So, Sorry for an Apology!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!