Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Farewell to Emeraldia

Oh, I made Hazel the Vixen is Saying farewell to Emeraldia the Kitty after Many Years of Argument, I draw some Artwork of my Representation.

Why did Hazel the Vixen is saying goodbye to Emeraldia the Kitty? because I Don’t want to Argue Anymore and then She was Leaving Right Now.

Hazel3/Cutevixen is trying to say goodbye to Emeraldia-the-Kitty because your Argument is Over.

Yeah, My Fur Affinity Account and SoFurry Account was Unbanned!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!