Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Hazel is saying Farewell to Emeraldia

 Starting Now, Hazel the Vixen will be saying Goodbye to Emeraldia the Kitty for the Departure. Emeraldia will be Leaving Far Distance from Hazel. After Insulting Hazel for Many Years, I am leaving without Hazel the Vixen. In the Separation of Hazel the Vixen, She will no Longer Insult Emeraldia. We have a Breakup about Hazel insulting Emeraldia. Sadly, Emeraldia the Kitty will be Alone without Hazel the Vixen. For this time, The Fur Affinity Account got Unbanned and SoFurry Account got Unbanned after Leaving from Hazel3/CuteVixen. Hazel will be Alone from Separation without Emeraldia the Kitty. My Depression Thoughts about Hazel saying "Farewell, Emeraldia!" My Weather is a Rainy Day, Emeraldia the Kitty is feeling sad without Hazel the Vixen. Well, Insulting with Hazel is Over! Finally, I can go Alone without Hazel3/CuteVixen. Hazel says "It's time to say Goodbye to Emeraldia the Kitty!" From Now On, Emeraldia's having a Sorrowful Day while Raining  due to Heartbroken.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!