Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Hazel3 is saying Goodbye to Emeraldia

 My Argument with Hazel3/CuteVixen is Over. After Many Years, Hazel the Vixen is saying Goodbye to Emeraldia after the Argument Stopped. 

Why did Hazel the Vixen Say? "It's time to say goodbye, Emeraldia!" and Emeraldia saying "Goodbye Hazel, I'm having a Departure because No Longer having an Argument with Hazel. You are gonna leave without Hazel for this time, I might be Going Far Away from Distance. As I know. I was getting Alone Now without Hazel the Vixen. I am having a Depression Thoughts about Me. For Now On, I will have a Happy Life without Hazel!"

I might be feeling Heartbroken and Very Sad because Hazel is Saying Goodbye to Me.

No More Hazel, No More having a Disruptive Behavior! I say goodbye to Hazel3

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!