Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Pomme Ref

Name: Pomme

Nickname: Pom Pom

Level: 4

Gender: Female

Species: Fennekin

Birthday: March 1st

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Region: Kalos

Date Met: February 8th

Extra: Facial Scar

Illnesses: Mental Breakdown (because of Acting Up on the Internet Online!)

Likes: Apples, Peace Destinations (Croatia, Belgium, Cambodia, and Morocco etc.), Wacky & Nonsense Humor, and Fun with the Internet.

Dislikes: Bloodsucking Nightmares, Acting Up on the Internet Online, Nasty Comments, and War Zones (Kazakhstan, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan etc.)

 

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!