Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Rant: You Have done this for Art Portal Misuse

You Have Done This by having an Art Portal Misuse because of You. I will appeal the Ban to the Art Portal Misuse. Srsly, What have you done is Disobeying. Tom Fulp said “You Broke the Newgrounds' Art Portal Rules because of Misuse Hateful Conduct!” Really? Just like Croatia Resident having a ban about Art Portal Misuse. What the Crap, M-Bot. You will never misuse the Art Portal Again! Misuse the Art Portal is a Mean and Hateful Conduct. Oh, Crap I heard about it. You Know What? NO I am NOT gonna Leave in Newgrounds! You Say Sorry but what have done about Me? Hi There, Newgrounds Staff. You know what that is? Do not misuse the Art Portal or your account will be Banned. This just in, We Have a Rant about Art Portal Misuse and appeal the Art Portal Ban... You Have been Warned...? No, I'm going to Newgrounds in Germany, Switzerland, and Austria about Violations of Misusing the Art Portal. You have done this before because of Hateful Conduct... Just Like You in Uganda, You are warned about Art Portal Misuse. No, What you have done this about the Trouble about Art Portal Misuse is a Hateful Conduct. Oh, Crap what I heard about Tom Fulp? Appeal the Ban to the Misused Art Portal! Because I'm having a Rant about Me. 

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!