Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Regarding Fur Affinity and SoFurry Unban

 We are Regarding about Fur Affinity’s Account Unban and SoFurry’s Account Unban. That’s I Requested, Let’s Unban the Account of Fur Affinity and your Journal Entry will be Deleted Forever. Profile Page, Journal Header/Footer Text, and Submission Text will be Wiped Clean. Sorry for Bragging about Me, I want to Unban FurAffinity and SoFurry Account! I know I heard about it. We have to unban FurAffinity Account Immediately and Unban SoFurry Account Immediately! We talk about FurAffinity Affinity Account Unban and SoFurry Account Unban because of the Law Responses.  On Anthrodex, My Fur Affinity Account is Unbanned and Also, The SoFurry Account is Unbanned. So, FurAffinity was Easy to Understand and SoFurry was also easy to Understand. We are now Regarding FurAffinity and SoFurry to understand about Account Unban because of Law Responses. The FurAffinity Account is now Unbanned and SoFurry Account is now Unbanned because of Law Responses. The Law is responding how to stop Harassment and Bullying in SoFurry and Fur Affinity. In Regards, My Fur Affinity Account is Unbanned and SoFurry Account is Unbanned!

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/emeraldia-le-kittycat

https://emeraldiathekitty.sofurry.com

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!