Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Separating from Hazel3/CuteVixen

 I am sick and tired of Arguing Hazel the Vixen for Many Years, I am leaving Hazel3/CuteVixen Alone for now. I might be walking the distance far from her and I will click "Unfollow" Button for this time, Well. I came back home and I see a Mailbox. I got a Letter from FreeLawChat, FA Account and SF Account got unbanned by a FreeLawChat. So, I was feeling sad because of Her. What did Emeraldia say? "No more Hazel, No More I finally kept Safe from Her." The FreeLawChat Chatbot Advised to remember "Harassment and Bullying is an Illegal Conduct!". It's just still a Sad Day when I was separated from Hazel the Vixen. So I was mentioning about the Law Issues on SF and FA. It's time to say goodbye, Hazel. I'm having a Heartbroken of FA Journal got Deleted and also My Journal Header and Footer included Submission Text will be Wiped Clean by FreeLawChat. Sadly, Just a very Sad Day about Her. I am now leaving from Hazel the Vixen and you will be Separated Forever!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!