Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Greeceball's Insult

Well, I came back from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland because I’m Trying to Sleep. I draw some Satirical Art of Countryballs along with Goo Transformation.

Philippineball is showing an Art of Greece National Day is Goo Transformation via Revealing and Greeceball and Philippineball got both Shocked due to Greek National Day Gone Wrong.

Hey Look, ChatGPT was insulted by Hazel3/CuteVixen.

I don’t Own Countryballs/Polandball.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

#TwitterStandalone

After i Failed the Petitions about Elon Musk. I decided to make a Petition about Twitter breaks up X Corp. An Early-Bird Unintroduced Character, Sakura the Cherry Blossom Siamese Cat seeing a Blue Twitter Bird to take Care. So, use the 2 Hashtags. #TwitterStandalone and #BringtheBlueBirdBack https://www.change.org/StandaloneTwitter