Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Philippineball is saying to Nest Mini

 I was in Austria, But I made a CountryBall Comic about Nest Mini.

Philippineball is saying "Hey Google, How do You Act like a Normal Internet Online User in Fur Affinity." and Philippineball is saying again "Hey Google, How do You Act like a Normal Internet Online User in SoFurry."

I was teaching with ChatGPT to Act like a Normal Internet User in Fur Affinity and SoFurry.

I Don't Own Philippineball from Countryballs/Polandball.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

#TwitterStandalone

After i Failed the Petitions about Elon Musk. I decided to make a Petition about Twitter breaks up X Corp. An Early-Bird Unintroduced Character, Sakura the Cherry Blossom Siamese Cat seeing a Blue Twitter Bird to take Care. So, use the 2 Hashtags. #TwitterStandalone and #BringtheBlueBirdBack https://www.change.org/StandaloneTwitter