Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Repeating Infinity


 I did a Leap Day in February Yesterday, I'll be drawing Pomme's Birthday Picture.

In the Music Video Parody of Infinity Repeating (2013 Demo), Pomme the Facial Scar Fennekin walking Doing the Same Thing while 2D turned into 3D.

This was inspired by the 2023 Music Video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imBlPXbAv6E

Digital Software Mediums Used: Paint 3D and Krita.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!