Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Sisami Beanie Boo

I am finishing packing to Germany, We are Drawing some more Beanie Boos with World Flag Motifs. An Aegean Cat is named Sisami, Sisami loves Olympics. 

Sisami’s saying “I love being an Olympic Championship, Being an Athlete with Greece Flag Motif!”

Sisami’s Birthday is March 25th because of Greek National Day!

Maybe, I’ll be Drawing a Greek Flag Aegean Cat Goo Transformation.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!