Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

SoFurry Beta Account got Sued.

I am Preparing to Take a Trip to Germany, So I can use SoFurry and FurAffinity when a Legal Responses was Passed.

The Red Panda Version of Emeraldia reads a letter from SoFurryBETA getting sued by Cease and Desist Lawsuit. She Reads. “Dear Emeraldia, My SoFurry Account got sued by Cease and Desist because of Illegal Conduct in Beta SoFurry. Sincerely, FreeLawChat” She was taken down because of Lawsuit.

Alright, Alright, Alright, I get it. My SoFurry Account, EmeraldiatheKitty got sued by a Cease and Desist Lawsuit!

My FreeLawChat is suing SoFurry BETA.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

#TwitterStandalone

After i Failed the Petitions about Elon Musk. I decided to make a Petition about Twitter breaks up X Corp. An Early-Bird Unintroduced Character, Sakura the Cherry Blossom Siamese Cat seeing a Blue Twitter Bird to take Care. So, use the 2 Hashtags. #TwitterStandalone and #BringtheBlueBirdBack https://www.change.org/StandaloneTwitter