Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Why? I banished to Google.

 My User, Hazel the Vixen is Summoning the Light and banishes Emeraldia the Kitty to Google. Why is Hazel Saying? Because you are banished to Google! We're Banished I Cannot Use Fur Affinity, SoFurry, InkBunny, and Furtastic! Due to Harassment and Bullying we Banished from Here to Google. What did you say after the Banishment? "You got yourself banned for harassing others so blame yourself. You've only got yourself to blame since you were the one stalking and causing drama to begin with, and you know it. so do us all a favour and back off. :) And using disability as an excuse? Imao really? XD go see a doctor, because you've clearly gone nuts. I think the mental wards might have some room for you. Anyway, I think you deserved those bans after what you did, so you can get lost for all I care lol. =P Because, You are Banished to Google." Unable to use DeviantArt and Other Websites. Feeling Banished? Try using Internet Online Laws to unban your Accounts. Hey, I'm banished to Google. Check It Out, Lift the Website Art Community Account Immediately. We don't want Banished to Google Forever, Anyway. I am feeling Sorrow because of Banished to Google. Am I Right? I am Banished to Google because I'm Orphaned. my Imagination is Google's Gelatinous Alien Monster, The Google Blob wants to execute and absorb Emeraldia the Cat and she will be Dissolved by the Google Blob Monster due to Execution. You Don't wanna Absorbed and Executed by a Google Blob Monster. I just wanted to leave Google and Use the Accounts! Oh, Really my Fur Affinity Account and SoFurry Account is unbanned due to Listening the Online Internet Laws. Am I Right? Cause it's Freedom to Me!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!