Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Account Ban and sending to Phantom Zone?

Well, I'm having an Idea of Superman Lore. My Imagination inside her Brain is Rulebreaker (User) who was banned by Website Admins for Misbehaving and Attacking the Users. After the Account Ban, The Rulebreaker (User) will transport from Planet Earth to Planet Krypton and send the Rulebreaker (User) to Kryptonian High Council to Punish the Rulebreaker (User) for Breaking the Rules, Misbehaving, and Attacking Other Users. The Phantom Zone Parallelogram will be Appearing and Capture the Rulebreaker (User) to Imprison as a Punishment. Well Folks, We have to Register Sheezy.Art Account and Fur Affinity Account to have Zero Tolerance.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!