Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Chasing the Baneraser


Well, I want to Watch Shrek 2 in Yorktown as a Re-Release. My imagination is Emeraldia did not Erase due to Positive Communications!

Emeraldia and Duo are chased by Ban Eraser to Erase Emeraldia causing her to have Cease to Exist for Harassment, Misbehaving, Breaking the Rules, and Attacking Other Users as a Punishment. But the Ban Eraser accidentally Erased Duo.

I think, I might go to Fur Affinity and Sheezy.Art!

Duo by Duolingo

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!