Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Delaying Emeraldia's Account Bans

 Sorry for the Flaming and Spammy Emails, I changed my email Address Back to Emeraldia the Cat at Yahoo dot Com. I went to Genesis Clinic to Act Normally like a Good Person who have some User Accounts like Fur Affinity and Other Websites. For the Delay, The Negotiations of Emeraldia the Cat's Account Ban due to Negative Behavior. Due to Neglecting the Account Ban. Yesterday, DeviantArt told Emeraldia not to have Flaming, Trolling, Spamming, Online Abuse, and Hate due to being a Positive User. DeviantArt told me not to identify as a Flamer due to being a Positive User. Today, I am Posting a Journal about Delaying the Account Ban that was Regarded due to being a Positive. Oh, I will register Fur Affinity Account after the email was Changed to Outlook to Yahoo. The Account Ban has been Delayed, Thanks for Reading the Website's Code of Conduct. After the Eclipse, We can go Home to Illinois. On Tuesday, We are enrolling University of Chicago to study learning more about Internet Safety such as Online Abuse and Hate, Keeping Account Safe, Secure your Passwords, Reading the Rules on the Internet, and Many More Internet Safety Topics. I want to Study More Internet Safety in University of Chicago. To Prevent going Negative on Social Media, You have to Study some More Internet Safety before reading the Code of Conduct. Oh, I wanna see Twitch.tv to Sheezy.Art Stream 10 Subscription Giveaway Raffle, I want to Register Sheezy.Art in the Future. So, Fur Affinity will post Goo Transformation Artwork, While Sheezy.Art posts will be SFW Art. So, She's not a Flamer Anymore because it's All Good!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!