Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Emeraldia on Phantom Zone


Well, I went to the Road Trip to Indiana, I got a Username on Sheezy won from the Twitch Stream.

Emeraldia is transported from Planet Earth to Krypton and she sent to Kryptonian High Council. She got a Punishment by Lor-Em for getting Disruptive Behavior on the Internet. After the Punishment, The Phantom Zone diamond abducts Emeraldia causing her to Imprison.

So, I got a Sheezy.Art Subscription. also, For the Future. I will register Fur Affinity Account After IP Address was Reset for Her to Post Art on Sheezy while Mostly Goo Transformations and Less TF Art in Fur Affinity

Superman Universe by DC.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱