Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

I thought I Regarded the Fur Affinity Misuse?

In 2023, I am having a Trolling with CuteVixen on Fur Affinity. But In 2024, I have Failed Attempts like Calling a Lawyer and Email Theft of chihuahua235@gmail.com. Well, Fur Affinity Mods. We are just regarding the Misuse of Fur Affinity for Trolling with CuteVixen. Anyway, I cut off the Website Misuse on Fur Affinity. On April 13th, I registered my new account called "Emeraldia_KittyCat" But it was Terminated Last Night, I attempted to writing a Letters to the University like Loyola University and University of Chicago. Oh. I am not Disregarding Fur Affinity's Services, I just wanted to Regard the Fur Affinity Misuse. But First, You’ll have to Regard Fur Affinity’s Misuse and Then. take the Website Misuse Out of Fur Affinity and Then Put it into the Absolutely-erased-from-the-Furry-Online-Community-Forever-Zone. Get It, Moderators! What's the Issue of Fur Affinity? Misusing the Website such as Trolling and Involving CuteVixen. I went to Therapist Last Monday to fix the Behavior to Normal. Maybe, Both Loyola University and University of Chicago to Fix Fur Affinity Account, "Emeraldia_KittyCat" to regard the Misuse of Fur Affinity. I used my 2 Websites University of Chicago and Loyola University to report Hazel the Vixen for Regards. Last Month, I received a Letter from Angus Nitro called "Regarding Hazel3". Sorry for Bragging, I was regarding The Fur Affinity Misuse about Trolling with CuteVixen in 2023. My Disrespects about the Account Termination of "Emeraldia_KittyCat" in 2024, I thought I promised Fur Affinity to Regard the Website Misuse. Not, Disregarding Fur Affinity's Services. Why did Internet Supervisors from Loyola University and University of Chicago say? "I promise, I regard the Misuse of Fur Affinity involving Trolling with CuteVixen!" For the Respects, We are just regarding Fur Affinity Moderators for Misuse like Trolling with CuteVixen. Just tell me, The Termination of "Emeraldia_KittyCat" because of Disregards to Fur Affinity's Services. On April 13th Recently, I cannot Register to Sheezy.Art because of Email not Showing in Inbox. Whispering of Account Termination due to Disregarding Fur Affinity's Services, I know about cut off the Trolling with CuteVixen. For the Disregards of Fur Affinity's Services because of Account Termination. I have spoken Many Times about the Regarding the Misuse of Fur Affinity and then The Account Termination of "Emeraldia_KittyCat" because of Disregarding the Fur Affinity's Services.

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/emeraldiakittycat/

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!