Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Regarding Fur Affinity's Misuse/Sheezy.Art not Subscribed

Sorry for the Insulting Emails to Hazel the Vixen at Outlook. In April 2-3, My Website, Fur Affinity is Misused because of Account Termination, So, I was telling Dragoneer in Telegram about Regarding the Misuse of Fur Affinity. Also. Yesterday, I got won from Sheezy.Art Stream for getting a Username, Emeraldia-KittyCat is not Subscribed for Free because Sheezy.Art's Too Many Times of Adding Usernames to Roster. On My Imagination inside Emeraldia's Brain, The Account is Banned by the Site Admins for Misbehaving and Attacking Other Users. After the Account Ban, It transports from Planet Earth to Planet Krypton and sends you to Kryptonian High Council to Punish the Rulebreaker for Breaking the Site's Rules and The Phantom Zone Parallelogram Appears to capture the Rulebreaker for the Imprison as a Punishment. That's an Allusion Reference to Superman when I See in 2006 and 2013.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!