Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

The BanEraser w Description

Well, I was Wondering my Account Termination of “Emeraldia_KittyCat” due to Disregard of Fur Affinity’s Services?

The Ban Eraser is an Eraser that erases Rulebreakers who is Misbehaving, Harassing, Attacking Other Users, and Breaking the Rules. If the Account is Banned, The Website Admin will Come and Erase the Rulebreaker for Misbehaving, Harassing, Attacking Other Users, and Breaking the Rules as a Punishment.

But, If you break the Site’s Rules, Site Staff will erase Emeraldia with the BanEraser as a Punishment.

I went to the Therapy with a Written Letter is Today.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!